Costa Rican Eco-Retreat
New Year, New You
January 4-11, 2020
You are invited to a unique retreat within the Costa Rican rainforest – known to be one of the most bio-diverse areas on the planet. For 8 days and 7 nights, allow intuitive healer and clairvoyant, Suzy Schaak, to be your guide and help find the next you.
Suzy’s healing guidance combined with this extraordinary location will inspire an “ah-ha” moment that reveals your infinite potential. Strip away all distractions and challenge the things that are limiting you. Find quiet focus within one of the purest environments on Earth. Be guided by an extraordinary intuitive.
“I initially came to Suzy for her aptitude with energy work. I expected to have my chakras aligned, any blockages cleared, things you would expect from an energy healer. She can certainly do all those things, very well. However, I think Suzy’s most remarkable gift is her ability to read the patient, with astonishing insight and accuracy. Suzy’s readings have a way of cutting right to the heart of the matter, and are expressed in a way that is compassionate yet honest. I came away from healing sessions with Suzy feeling calm and relaxed, but also flush with the satisfaction of new insight. Suzy not only has the technical skills, but also has a wonderfully nurturing presence—and apparently… access to something mystical.” – Tim
YOUR GUIDE : SUZY SCHAAK
Intuitive Healer & Founder of Pure Yoga
“Prior to my first healing session with Suzy Schaak, I didn’t know Suzy personally and had never been to a healer, so I didn’t know what to expect. I am astounded by how helpful my sessions with Suzy have been, and how quickly she enabled me to identify and address issues that were limiting my happiness and affecting my health. Shortly thereafter, I began attending Suzy’s guided Meditation class (another thing I’d never done before), and found these classes also are renewing my sense of physical and mental well-being. I highly recommend Suzy Schaak–whether you need help navigating a particularly rough patch in life or simply want to live a healthier life with greater awareness, gratitude, optimism and compassion.” – G.H.
An unusually gifted Intuitive Healer and passionate Yogini, Suzy Schaak has worked with thousands of students. She opened her studio, Pure Yoga in Stillwater, Minnesota, 9 years ago to create a welcoming gathering place where St Croix River Valley residents could stretch body, mind, and spirit.
A Note From Suzy : “Our time together in this sacred rainforest will be about exploring who you are through the practices of yoga (movement of energy through a physical practice), meditation (listening), pranayama (movement of energy through breath), healing sessions, long walks in nature, contemplative time on the beach, laughter, good food and wonderful company.
I act as a guide for transformations. My gift of clairvoyance helps me in every point of contact with my students and in healing them by discerning their needs. My job is to teach you to be an observer of yourself. I am here to help you find ‘The Pause’ in your life – where Inspiration and Authenticity begin.
My purpose is to create a safe and joyful container for each student to be present in their body; to pause and to listen to what it is trying to express. The subtleties of the body speak a thousand words about your health, your relationships, your happiness, your future endeavors, your power, your purpose.
I guarantee you will return home with more clarity, feeling calmer, and inspired to be the next you.”
“Suzy is a remarkable healer with a very, very special gift. I had a healing session with her during some of the toughest periods of my wife’s long journey with late stage terminal breast cancer. Suzy got right to the core of my sadness, grief, and the grappling with the pain of the situation. I don’t know the process or the technique of the healing that occurred, but I was deeply impacted by the session. In addition to an ‘energetic’ healing that certainly occurred, I can say that some simple words of insight and intuition on her part gave me an understanding and perspective to get through those final months of my wife’s life and I believe has continued to help me with my transition to a new life.” – Brian
YOUR ACCOMMODATIONS: DANYASA
January 4-11, 2020
“Relaxing, Unique Retreat – Danyasa is the best kept secret! It is an intimate,
beautiful, healthy experience” – TripAdvisor User
Accommodations for this exciting eco-escape are at Danyasa, Eco-Retreat | Dominical, Costa Rica. Our experience lies just two minutes from the beach and warm Pacific Ocean at the base of rain-forested mountains where the Baru River meets the sea.
We will practice yoga in an open air, bamboo studio. One traveler described it as making her feel “…like she was practicing in a treehouse in the jungle.”
“A peaceful haven in the middle of a sweet little village.” – TripAdvisor User
Danyasa will be exclusive to only our group during this time. We will have an ideal private environment for an intimate group experience. All rooms have top quality mattresses, 1500 thread count sheets, air conditioning, WiFi and access to free filtered water.
“I loved the eco-container rooms and the concept of keeping things simple and helping the environment.” – TripAdvisor User
Guests will also enjoy a private sun deck, swimming pool and lounge areas.
“Hands down, this is the best place I’ve stayed in Costa Rica! The vibe of the place is pure energy!” – TripAdvisor User
- Pre-Departure Intuitive Healing Session with Suzy – This pre-trip healing session begins the process of awakening your infinite potential. Whether you feel like you are on the path or have lost your way, Suzy’s energy work and clairvoyant gifts help clear the way.
- Additional sessions with Suzy during the retreat.
- Rise and celebrate the day as Suzy eases you into morning yoga, guided meditation, and pranayama.
- Each day will be blessed with (3) healthy, organic, and locally sourced meals.
- Rainforest hike to the Nauyaca Waterfall for a freshwater swim.
- Your choice between a 2-Hour Surfing Lesson or a Stand-Up Paddle-boarding or Kayaking adventure through the mangroves.
- Enjoy daily free time and further challenge or reflect on yourself with meditation, journaling, self reflection and relaxation.
- Choose to unwind and re-ground yourself with some evening Sunset Restorative Yoga on the beach with Suzy.
- Experience a Full Moon Ceremony on our final night together. We will reflect on the week and celebrate what was illuminated throughout your week’s journey.
- Accommodations for 8 Days & 7 Nights.
- Roundtrip Airport Transfers will be provided at specified times to be determined.
- Massage and Bodywork available upon request.
- Additional Adventurous Half and Whole Day Tours (List of Tours provided upon request).
- Private Coaching Session with Guest Coach, Anni Boyum, a highly regarded Professioal Certified Coach.
“I help people realize their dreams. I thrive at building things when everyone else thinks it will never work. I established Target’s Executive Coaching Program in 2008 as their first dedicated coach and facilitator for coaching and leadership skills. Before I left Target, in 2016, this program had expanded to World Class status, tripling the number of clients and leveraging 20+ coaches.”
+ Action Learning solutions for complex and urgent challenges.
+ Leadership retreats.
+ Advanced Leadership Development.
+ Team Alignment and Peak Performance.
+ On-boarding & Transitions.
+ Interview-based 360s.
+ Interview preparation.
+ Supervision and Mentoring for new and experienced coaches.
Tuition includes accommodations, meals, ground transport, private healing sessions with Suzy, and noted activities. Airfare not included. Fly into San Jose, Costa Rica.
Check-In: Sat, Jan 4, 2:00p
Check-Out: Sat, Jan 11, 10:00a
- $500 deposit required at time of registration to reserve your spot. Deposit is Non-Refundable.
- 50% due within 30 Days of Registration or by November 15, 2019 whichever comes first.
- Final Payment Due Dec 15, 2019
If you have any questions please feel free to contact our staff.
Address: 105 New England Pl, Ste 130 Stillwater, Minnesota 55082
Phone: (651) 283-8282