Welcome to Pure Yoga!
Voted the St.Croix Valley’s “Best Yoga Studio” since 2011
As the St Croix River Valley’s “Best Yoga Studio” since 2011, Pure Yoga offers a variety of classes to suit every body, from beginners to the advanced practitioners to every age, from kids to seniors! Our studio features the most experienced professional instructors in the Valley. They are well trained and use progressive teaching methods in a safe, encouraging, non-competitive environment. Whether you’re looking for Vinyasa/Power Yoga, Barre, Cardio Yoga, Sculpt, Gentle Therapeutics, Yin, Meditation, Pre/Postnatal, or Kids classes, we’re here to help serve your body and mind. Our yoga classes will make your day-to-day activities easier by reducing fatigue and the effects of stress while increasing overall strength and flexibility.
We offer a (10)-PACK FOR $39.00 to our new students which you can use once registered.
If you purchased a Groupon before February 14th, 2017, you’ll need to print it out and bring it with you to your first visit. If you purchased your Groupon after Feb 14th, 2017, please redeem it here : REDEEM GROUPON. Once the coupon is redeemed at the studio, you’ll be able to register for classes online and through our app.
For all students, your introductory package begins once you take your first class. We encourage you to explore the class offerings at your own pace during the term of the offer.
We offer an app for iPhone and Android that allows you to check our schedule, reserve class space, and make purchases. Also, be sure to check out our PurePerks program to earn points for free items and discounts.
What To Expect at Your First Class
Please arrive to class 15 minutes early. This gives you plenty of time to check in, set your mat, ask any questions, and let go of your day before beginning your practice. The studio door locks promptly at the start time. Please respect the practice of others and avoid arriving late.
What to Bring
- Yoga is practiced bare foot. Please remove your shoes at the studio door.
- Comfortable work out clothing. Yoga pants or shorts and a comfortable top. The temperature in some classes will cause sweating.
- A mat : we have yoga mats to borrow or buy your very own Manduka mat in our retail shop.
- Water (we have bottled water for $1.00).
- A bath or beach towel. Or try a Manduka eQua Towel , a super absorbant and quick drying towel that provides a slip-resistant and hygienic practice surface (available in our retail shop).
Any Questions? Contact Us!
Address: 105 New England Pl, Ste 130 Stillwater, Minnesota 55082
Phone: (651) 283-8282